All Inclusive Package
Kudarah, Southern Male' Atoll
Closest Airport - Villa International Airport 14 km
Offer Includes• Meet & greet by our Airport Representative on arrival & departure at Velena International Airport.
• Welcome drink & refreshing towel provided upon arrival.
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner is served daily, at the Sea Spray
• All Day Dining restaurant.
• Unlimited servings of selected alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages at the Glow Bar from 10.00 am – 12 midnight.
• One complimentary welcome massage (5 - 10 minutes per person).
• Daily refill of the mini-bar (beer and soft drinks only).
• Complimentary use of the game room and gymnasium
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the stay.
• Complimentary use of bicycles throughout the stay.
• 10% discount on all motorized & non-motorized water sports.
• Evening snacks served with tea and coffee.
• One complimentary, non-motorized water sport (stand up paddle board/canoe) per person once during the stay.
• 10% discount on selected Spa treatments once during the stay for bookings with a minimum of 4 nights.
• USD 15 resort credit per person per day on à la carte & room service menus for bookings with a minimum of 5 nights.
• One complimentary floating breakfast is provided once during the stay for bookings with a minimum of 5 nights.
• USD 50 Spa credit provided per person during the stay for bookings with a minimum of 7 nights.
• Complimentary snorkeling equipment provided throughout the stay for bookings with a minimum of 7 nights.
Terms & Conditions• The All-Inclusive package is applicable from the time of check-in until 14:00HRS on the departure day.
• Beverages are served one glass at a time.
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 18.
• Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
• No refunds or substitutions will be provided.
• Benefits are not transferable to other guests.
• Beverages will be served only at the Glow Bar. Beverages ordered to the rooms will be on chargeable basis.
• All food & beverage bills (except buffet meals) must be signed by all guests.
• Possibility of booking excursions are subject to weather conditions.
• If any further clarifications are required, please get in touch with your designated Island Host at the Reception